The SWIPEBY system automatically handles your re-marketing campaigns.
How does the re-marketing automation work?
- When a customer/guest hasn't order from your store in the last 20-30 days, that customer will be automatically targeted by emails incentivizing them to order again.
- Once the customers is inside the re-marketing journey, our system will automatically send them emails until 1) they either unsubscribe or 2) place a order again.
- If they place a order again but then don't order for some time, they will be re-entered into the marketing journey.
- SWIPEBY uses AI (artificial intelligence) to optimize email send times and content to get the best ROI on each email sent.
-> Visualization of a marketing journey.
How are customers incentivized to re-order?
- SWIPEBY sends a unique coupon code within an email that is valid for 3 days after the email is received.
- The general terms of the coupon are: $3 off the next order at your store with a subtotal of over $15.
- SWIPEBY covers the cost of all coupons.
-> Example of a automated email sent with custom place holders for the guest's and your store info.